Demand is increasing for private functions in our Visitor Centre thanks to its fantastic location and our passion for delivering something that bit different to mark special occasions. So far we have held weddings, birthdays, corporate events and even summer balls here….what will you bring to Black Sheep? We can create bespoke menu’s or canapé packages... the only limit is your imagination!
We have catered for many successful corporate events, product launches, summer balls, wedding receptions and dinner dances too, so no matter what you are celebrating, we can help.
Events are held in our spacious split-level bar and bistro, a warm and inviting space which comfortably seats up to 120 guests and if the weather permits we can offer a delightful garden area with fabulous views over the river Ure to make the most of the long summer evenings. It takes time, care and attention to detail to execute the perfect event to remember and we have everything you need right here to make sure your special event runs as smoothly as possible. Choosing a venue for any occasion can be daunting; we know you want everything to be just right. We understand perfectionism, we were built on it. So, let us help you create a memorable celebration.
Due to demand, we are not taking booking for weddings at this time.
Our bar serves the full range of award winning Black Sheep beers, plus a wide variety of wines and spirits. Our late licence (12am) means the party doesn’t have to end too early.
The Visitor Centre car park provides ample free parking for guests.
There are plenty of B&Bs and hotels within walking distance in the historical market town of Masham for you and your guests.
Your Special Day or Event
- Unlike most hotels and restaurants, we only hold a handful of weddings each year, making us the perfect (and much more exclusive) choice for a truly unusual wedding venue
- Complete care service, from menus and seating to decorations and staff on the day to keep everything running smoothly
- First class, professional service from the hospitality industry experts
- Idyllic setting overlooking the Yorkshire Dales, incredible for wedding photos
- Plenty of nearby guest houses and hotels for accommodation
- Personal service. As a family business we understand the need for trust and communication when dealing with your big day
From summer barbeques to themed buffets, we can help you create a menu to suit almost any occasion and budget.
Let your imagination go wild or keep things simple with fresh, high quality ingredients sourced locally from our neighbouring farms and suppliers.
For more information about holding an event at the Black Sheep Visitor Centre, contact us now for an informal chat.
Your Special Day or Event
Got a question?
Use the form below