Delivery & Returns
1. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
2. Deliveries will be made to UK only.
3. All products must be signed for by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on delivery and if no one is present at the address when the delivery is attempted, the products will be retained by the driver. The driver will leave notification of delivery and customers should telephone us to re-arrange for the driver to return at a later time.
Alcohol delivery is charged at £8.45 for up to 25kg (1 – 20 bottles). All Alcohol is delivered by Parcelforce.
About our Alcohol Delivery
Here at the Brewery, we deliver beer in a box that can hold up to 25kg. This is charged at £8.45 per box so if you’re wanting more beer for your money, we recommend filling the box so the delivery price per item is less! Your cart weight is displayed in the order box for each item in the shop so that should help you judge when to add or remove more products.
Delivery costs are determined by weight as follows:
- 1 – 500g: £3.50 (Royal Mail 1st Class)
- 501g – 900g: £6.00 (Royal Mail 1st Class)
- 901g – 25kg: £8.45 (Parcelforce)
Vouchers (Gift & Brewery) are charged at £1.50 for delivery.
When you return a Product to us:
a) Because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the cooling off period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the days you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for returning the item to us in its original condition and all postal costs or other costs incurred when returning the Product.
b) For any other reason (for instance because you claim that the Product is defective) we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the postal cost incurred by you in returning the item to us (provided that a receipt for such costs is provided).
Some of our products are fragile. While every care will be taken to deliver the goods safely, inevitably some breakages may occur. In this event we will replace the damaged goods or, if you prefer, give you a full refund.
All returned Products must be sent back using recorded delivery.
When returning goods please write the reason for your return on the back of your packing slip, wrap the packaging securely, enclose the packaging slip and send it to the address listed on the back of the slip. If you do not have a packaging slip, please send the packaging to: – Helen Wilkinson, Black Sheep Brewery, Wellgarth, Masham, North Yorkshire, HG4 4EN.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.