Immerse yourself in the world of Black Sheep and join us at our brewery here in Masham, North Yorkshire to enjoy a beer experience that you’ll never forget.
We put experience at the top of our agenda when it comes to welcoming visitors, so our newly refurbished Visitor Centre is sure to keep you entertained, where you can enjoy home cooked food, tours around our historic brewery, an opportunity to buy some merchandise from our Sheepy Shop and of course, enjoy a range of freshly served beers poured by our trained in-house staff.
The shop is open daily whilst our Bar & Kitchen is open Wednesday – Sunday.
Christmas 2021 Opening Hours:
– 24th December: 11am – 5pm (Bar and Kitchen opens at 12pm)
– 25th – 26th December: Closed
– 27th December – 2nd January: 11am – 5pm (Bar and Kitchen opens at 12pm)
Following reopening following Covid, our number one priority is keeping guests and staff safe, and in-line with government guidelines, we are taking these precautions:
– Encouraging guests to wear masks, unless medically exempt.
– Offering hand sanitising stations throughout the venue.
– Requesting all visitors check in using the NHS app.
– Regular cleaning throughout the day, with a deeper clean conducted daily.
The Black Sheep Brewery,
North Yorkshire, HG4 4EN