Immerse yourself in the world of Black Sheep and join us at our brewery here in Masham, North Yorkshire to enjoy a beer experience that you’ll never forget.
We put experience at the top of our agenda when it comes to welcoming visitors, so our newly refurbished Visitor Centre is sure to keep you entertained, where you can enjoy home cooked food, tours around our historic brewery, an opportunity to buy some merchandise from our Sheepy Shop and of course, enjoy a range of freshly served beers poured by our trained in-house staff.
The shop is open daily whilst our Bar & Kitchen is open Wednesday – Sunday.
Following reopening following Covid, our number one priority is keeping guests and staff safe, and in-line with government guidelines, we are taking these precautions:
– Encouraging guests to wear masks, unless medically exempt.
– Restricting drinking whilst standing around the bar area.
– Encouraging outdoor eating and drinking, when appropriate.
– Offering hand sanitising stations throughout the venue.
– Requesting all visitors check in using the NHS app.
– Regular cleaning throughout the day, with a deeper clean conducted daily.
The Black Sheep Brewery,
North Yorkshire, HG4 4EN