Where we liveThe Black Sheep Brewery Wellgarth Masham North Yorkshire HG4 4EN
At the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales National Park Masham is on the A6108, 9 miles North of Ripon and 7 miles from Bedale. The Brewery is extremely easy to reach from the A1, which is only 8 miles away, giving easy access from both North and South.
Car & coach parking available on site: come to Masham over the bridge (where the brewery can be seen to your right at the top of the bank). Bear right up the short hill past Bank Villa guest house, and take a right hand turn on the brow of the hill before the garage. Follow the road round, past the White Bear pub and the Black Sheep works’ entrance. Take the next right into the Visitor Centre Car Park.
- General Enquiries: 01765 689 227
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Centre: 01765 680 101
- Visitor Centre Email: email@example.com
- Group Tours & Events: 01765 680 100
- Sheepy Shop: 01765 680 101