Where we live
The Black Sheep Brewery, Wellgarth, Masham, North Yorkshire, HG4 4EN
At the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales National Park Masham is on the A6108, 9 miles North of Ripon and 7 miles from Bedale. The Brewery is extremely easy to reach from the A1, which is only 8 miles away, giving easy access from both North and South.
Car & coach parking available on site: come to Masham over the bridge (where the brewery can be seen to your right at the top of the bank). Bear right up the short hill past Bank Villa guest house, and take a right hand turn on the brow of the hill before the garage. Follow the road round, past the White Bear pub and the Black Sheep works' entrance. Take the next right into the Visitor Centre Car Park.
General Enquiries: 01765 689227 firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitor Centre, Bistro, Baa..r & Tours: VC: 01765 680101
Group Tours & Events 01765 680100
Sheepy Shop: 01765 680122
Trade contacts: See link below
Trade Contact Details
- Phil Bebbington - On Trade Sales Manager
- Adam Windsor - Senior National Account Manager
- Allan Russell - National Account Manager, South-West
- Pip Fitzherbert - National Account Manager, East/West Midlands, East Anglia
- Chris Keenan - Business Development Manager, London
- David Croft - Senior Business Development Manager, Yorkshire Dales, Leeds, Bradford
- Steve Wilson - Business Development Manager, East Yorkshire, York, Darlington, Teesside
- Stewart Fox - Business Development Manager, North East
- Gary Lynch - Business Development Manager, Huddersfield, Doncaster, Hull, Lincs
- Brad Elsworth - Business Development Manager, Sheffield, North West
Got a question?
Use the form below