Visitor Centre Assistant Manager
The Black Sheep Visitor Centre is located in the picturesque market town of Masham, North Yorkshire and we are looking to recruit a strong hands on Assistant Manager.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to push ahead with their career as further expansion to the group is planned.
The ideal candidate will have a natural entrepreneurial flair and be able to identify gaps within our customer base to exploit and increase revenues through a manner of mediums, whilst ensuring the strong customer base is at the forefront.
The successful applicant’s qualities will also include…
- Managerial experience at Assistant/Deputy manager (min 2 years)
- Keen eye for detail and ability to identify operational shortfalls
- A real hands on approach to lead the team from the front
- An appetite for delivering exceptional customer service
- Determination to drive sales and maximise revenues
- Manage the day to day running of the restaurant
- Maintain high standards of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety
- Recruit, train and manage staff
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
There is a strong management structure in place to aid and improve the successful candidates ability’s and ensure you have the skills to succeed.
To apply for this exciting new position, please send your CV to Rachel Loadman at [email protected].
Salary dependant on experience
Closing date: 11th May 2021