Trade Marketing Manager
An exciting new position has opened up for a Trade Marketing Manager at the award winning Black Sheep Brewery based in Masham, North Yorkshire.
This role will be pivotal in supporting the On and Off-trade sales teams by developing market leading strategies and activities to activate Black Sheep beers with key customers, across various sales channels. The successful candidate will be a superb all-rounder: Highly commercial, great with people, solutions driven, possess the ability to analyse data and meet deadlines.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Experience of achieving stretching targets
- Ability to develop category leading trade marketing campaigns from established brand themes
- Create trade marketing strategies and activities from scratch
- Build and manage budgets
- Understanding of the sales process
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong eye for detail and data
- Build and manage customer databases
- Presentation skills to a high level
- Ability to interpret data and generate insights
- Present at sales meetings and customer meetings
- Obsessive about hitting deadlines
B2B and/or B2C experience will be crucial, as well as a love of beer and pubs.
Applicants should forward a current CV and covering letter to Rachel Loadman by email at [email protected] or by post to:
Black Sheep Brewery plc, Wellgarth, Masham, Ripon, HG4 4EN