The Black Sheep Brewery plc is an independent, award winning brewery in Masham, North Yorkshire and we are looking for:
To assist the Head Brewer in the efficient running of the Black Sheep production department
- Leading the HACCP and Quality Teams.
- Monitoring of processes within the Brewery to the highest standards
- Analytical and microbiological sampling and testing. Reporting of Results in weekly Management meetings.
- Supporting the Head Brewer in the day to day management of the teams within the Brewery
- Assist in beer processing/quality control at our packaging plant.
- Detailed knowledge of the Brewing process, including Cold Stabilisation and Filtration.
- Understanding of Food Safety principles
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Computer literate
- High personal and quality standards.
- Self-motivated, excellent planning and organisation competency.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Technical understanding and competence.
- Brewing qualification to Diploma level
- HACCP level 3 qualification
- People Management
- Auditing experience
Salary depending on experience and qualifications
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Rachel Loadman at [email protected]