Black Sheep are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic marketer to join the team and manage the brewery’s social platforms and co-ordinate marketing activity in our retail estate.
The Social Media & Retail Marketing Exec will be responsible for managing, developing and growing all of the businesses social media accounts in-line with the brand plan whilst also analysing data and highlighting trends that could enhance Black Sheep’s awareness online.
You will also be responsible for the Marketing activity in our owned pub estate and ensure that each site is delivering the brand message and following core brand guidelines as set out by the brand and marketing team. You will support the retail team with events and social media where necessary.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ability to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram at business level.
- Strong understanding of social analytics and ability to create insights.
- Thorough understanding and ability to use social pay-per-click advertising.
- A passion for all things social media.
- Strong grammatical skills.
- Understanding of pubs and events.
- Organisation and ability to create basic strategies.
- Hard-working and willing to get stuck in.
- Great communicator with both internal colleagues and external customers
A full job description is available on request
Applicants should forward a current CV and covering letter to Rachel Loadman by email at: [email protected] or by post to:
Black Sheep Brewery plc
Closing date: Monday 4th October 2021