The Black Sheep Brewery plc is an independent, award winning brewery in Masham, North Yorkshire and we are looking for:
To be part of an exciting new venture at Black Sheep Brewery
- Develop and manage Maintenance Metrics to individual machine level.
- Health and Safety compliance in the engineering function across both sites.
- Responsible for management of PSSR, LOLER, LOTO and other relevant legislation.
- Managing the maintenance planning, and developing the site stores to support the site maintenance plan.
- Key contact between site, OEMs, suppliers and contractors to ensure timely delivery of service, maintenance and parts.
- Develop and embed service contracts across the 2 sites developing a plan for ongoing sustainability.
- Responsible for calibration on inline equipment including sensors and valves.
- Involved in upskilling operators in certain maintenance and reliability focused tasks for example lubrication and simple hand tool tasks.
- Driving a reduction in breakdown time on the packaging lines through structured route cause analysis and similar techniques.
- Supporting hands across both sites where required.
- Qualifications in appropriate engineering areas ideally covering mechanical and electrical through time served apprenticeship.
- Experience of maintenance in fast moving production environments, ideally including time in a food production environment.
- Experience of maintenance planning, working with suppliers and contractors managing their activities on site.
- Excellent understanding in management of regulations in the production environment.
- Excellent Understanding of health and safety in production and engineering.
- Great communication and influencing skills.
- Minimum of Time served or equivalent recognised qualification.
- 3 years in maintenance post qualification.
- Health & Safety experience/knowledge.
- Food production experience.
For the right candidate additional relative training may be available.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Rachel Loadman at [email protected]