We have an exciting opportunity for a strong hands on Shift Supervisor to join our team based at Black Sheep Tap & Kitchen, Chapel Allerton, Leeds.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to push ahead with their career as further expansion to the group is planned.
The successful candidate will lead shifts and guide the team to ensure all guests leave satisfied alongside daily due diligence checks, cash management, employee development/training and cellar management.
The successful applicant’s qualities will also include…
- Keen eye for detail and ability to identify operational shortfalls
- A real hands on approach to lead the team from the front
- An appetite for delivering exceptional customer service
- Determination to drive sales and maximise revenues
- Manage the day to day running of the restaurant
- Maintain high standards of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
The working pattern for the role will include 5 days per week including nights and weekends to meet customer demand.
There is a strong management structure in place to aid and improve the successful candidates ability’s and ensure you have the skills to succeed.
To apply for this exciting new position, please send your CV to Rachel Loadman at [email protected].
Salary dependant on experience