The Black Sheep Brewery plc is an independent, award winning brewery in Masham, North Yorkshire and we are looking for:
- Taking a lead in the production of high quality Black Sheep products,
Monitoring of various processes within the brewery to the highest operational standards.
- Create and maintain effective quality reporting systems for various aspects of the Production process.
- Assist in project work to aid the continual improvement strategy of the department. Implementing corrective actions as and when identified.
- Be an integral member of the QMS Team, helping ensure full compliance to regulatory bodies.
- Supporting the Head Brewer in the day to day management of the teams within the Production department
- In the absence of the Head Brewer, to manage the running of the production department effectively, taking on all decision making responsibility.
- Detailed Technical knowledge of the brewing process, ideally with experience in both the production of Real Ale and Keg/lager beers.
- Detailed Knowledge of food safety principles.
- Understanding of health and safety principles.
- Excellent People management skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems and their operation.
- Brewing qualifications to Diploma level.
- Brewing Industry experience
- Management experience – Minimal Team Leader level
- HACCP Level 3 qualification
For the right candidate additional relative training may be available.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Rachel Loadman at [email protected]