Retail and Mail Order Assistant
The Black Sheep Visitor Centre is located in the picturesque market town of Masham, North Yorkshire and we are looking to recruit a Retail and Mail Order Assistant.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Serving customers in the shop
- Checking in Brewery Tours
- Restocking shelves
- Unloading pallets of beer
- Stock Taking
- Taking orders and tour bookings over the phone
- Helping in the Visitor Centre when required
- Packing hampers and boxes with beer
- Printing orders
- Replying to emails
- General tidying and maintenance of the mail order department
We are looking for a very organised, polite and friendly person, who is computer literate. As part of this role there is a lot of lifting and carrying of hampers, boxes and beer.
The shop in the Visitor Centre will be open Monday to Sunday, so the ideal candidate will be required to work weekends and some Bank Holidays. The hours per week will vary between 20-30, but this will increase during busy periods.
Please send your CV to Rachel Loadman at firstname.lastname@example.org