We are looking to recruit a Full Time Operator to join our team here at Black Sheep Brewery Plc.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To comply with all health and safety requirements.
- To follow and be involved with the Food Safety aspects of a food packaging facility.
- Run various operations related tasks including but not limited to running packaging machines, running filling machines, offloading of tankers and filtration of beer with the use of flexible product hoses.
- The position is physically demanding as we also fill kegs on a small-scale filler which requires a lot of manual handling.
- To be trained up and involved with basic machine maintenance such as lubrication, standardised checks and changeovers.
- Plant clean downs and maintaining a high degree of hygiene required in the food production environment.
- Standard lab testing on finished product before it leaves site.
Applicants will have experience in a FMGC environment with health and safety experience / knowledge together with technical understanding and competence and excellent inter-personal skills.
This is a full time role of 40 hours a week with shift work pattern of 8 hours.
Salary: £22,500 per year.
Applications should forward a current CV and covering letter to the HR Department by email at: email@example.com or by post to:
Black Sheep Brewery Plc