Office Administrator (P/T)
We are looking to recruit a part time Office Administrator to join our team here at Black Sheep Brewery plc.
Your key responsibilities, but not exhaustive, will be:
- Welcome visitors and answering the phone
- Answer all incoming emails.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail – Royal mail as well as internal mail
- Ensure all outgoing post to Royal Mail has the suitable postage and recorded.
- Booking out all POS stock for postage on brewman
- Liaising with shop team to send out glasses
- Picking and packing all pump clips for postage
- Taking direct bookings on the to go booking system as the phone isn’t always answered in the VC when they are busy.
Applicants must be computer literate and have exceptional attention to detail, a methodical approach to work and excellent organisation skills would be advantageous
This is a part time role, working approx. 12-14 hours per week. Salary is negotiable on experience, but starting at £10/hour.
A full job description is available on request
Applicants should forward a current CV and covering letter to Rachel Loadman by email at: email@example.com or by post to:
Black Sheep Brewery plc