Off Trade National Account Manager
Black Sheep, an iconic Yorkshire Brand, are excited to be recruiting for an Off Trade National Account Manager. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to grow distribution, manage ROS and create opportunities for increased numbers of SKUs across all major grocers.
- Responsible for owning the P&L across our Off Trade business driving ROS and new
- Reports into Head of Sales
- Previous account management experience required, preferably dealing directly with Off Trade Buying / Sales / Trading Directors.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage the day to day running of the Off Trade business.
- Build and evolve the off trade strategy.
- Create new opportunities within the customer base.
- Deliver against budgeted targets.
- Manage full P&L for the channel.
- Complete accurate forecasting.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure availability in store.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Build best in class relationships with buyers.
- Seek out new opportunities.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills.
- Drive distribution.
- Negotiate all elements of pricing, terms and promotions.
- Able to negotiate annual JBPs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous account management experience is essential, preferably within off-trade / grocery
- Comprehensive understanding of the Off Trade market.
- Strong commercial ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify sales / brand opportunities.
- Insight-led sales approach.
Applicants should forward a current CV and covering letter to the HR Department by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Black Sheep Brewery