H&S Coordinator (P/T)
We are looking to recruit a part time H&S Coordinator to join our team here at Black Sheep Brewery plc.
Your key responsibilities, will be:
- Complete or update Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments inc COSHH Inventory and Method Statements using the Citation/Atlas programme.
- Co-ordinate with departmental Managers to ensure all safety checks are completed weekly/monthly/6 monthly or yearly.
- Ensure H&S recommendations are completed
- Assist with H&S inspections and audits
- Attend H&S meetings, including preparation of the agenda, taking and distributing minutes.
- Co-ordinate with departmental Managers to ensure training is completed for all staff and the Training Matrix is kept up to date.
- Monitor Atlas to ensure the database is kept up to date.
- Prepare/oversee accident reports reporting back to the Departmental manager
- Tool Box talks – this can be completed with each department so the tool box talks are relevant to each section of the business.
Applicants must be computer literate and have exceptional attention to detail, a methodical approach to work and excellent organisation skills would be advantageous.
The ideal person would ideally be working towards or have NEBOSH or IOSH.
This is a part time role, working approx. 24 hours per week. Salary is negotiable on experience.
A full job description is available on request.
Applicants should forward a current CV and covering letter to the HR department by email at: email@example.com or by post to:
Black Sheep Brewery plc