Here at Black Sheep we have an exciting opportunity for a Pub Manager to join our team based at Black Sheep Tap & Kitchen, Chapel Allerton, Leeds.
Whilst working for us you will receive a highly competitive salary, a generous staff discount scheme and will be leading a friendly, close-knit team.
Black Sheep operates a handful of individual pubs; each with its own style and flavour. We like to think we run informal places for people who like to meet, eat, drink and talk in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Black Sheep’s Tap & Kitchen has a very loyal following for its range of quality real ale, cider, cocktails etc.
We’re looking for a warm and charismatic host to take up the reins as Pub Manager to drive this business forward. As a Pub Manager, you’ll enjoy a high degree of independence with freedom to be creative and really make the pub your own. If you are this person, who would like to work within a company that has a true family feel, please read on…
We are looking for a Pub Manager who is:
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure the Team provide a professional, friendly and welcoming service to all guests.
- Ensure staff are trained to deliver the standard of service appropriate and excellent customer service.
- Ensure staff are managed, trained and motivated to sell effectively and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Recruit, develop and train staff as required, including supervisory staff.
- Rota service staff ensuring a Supervisor is designated for every shift.
- Control staff costs to deliver required profitability.
- Act as a role model for staff behaviour.
- Identify areas for staff training and development, providing coaching and organising training as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety procedures to ensure the safety of employees and guests at all times.
- Ensure an up to date document detailing F&B Standard Operating Procedures is maintained.
- Previous managerial experience in a similar establishment
- Effective team leadership/motivation skills.
- Able to communicate confidently at all levels.
- Exceptional personal presentation.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Organised and able to plan ahead
- Good timekeeper
- A proven record in problem solving.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bar/Cellar Management experience
There is a strong management structure in place to aid and improve the successful candidates ability’s and ensure you have to skills to succeed.
Contact [email protected] to submit your application or for more information.