Bar Supervisor/Key Holder – Mr Foley’s, Leeds
Mr Foley’s is located in Central Leeds, and we are looking to recruit a strong hands on Shift Supervisor.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to push ahead with their career as further expansion to the group is planned.
Mr Foley’s offer a range of fine cask and craft ales and an extremely busy city centre destination.
The successful candidate will lead shifts and guide the team to ensure all guests leave satisfied alongside daily due diligence checks, cash management, employee development/training and cellar management.
The successful applicant’s qualities will also include…
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the bar
- Cellar management
- Serving customers,
- Create new initiatives and promotions for the bar offering.
- Maintain margins to 65% working alongside management.
- Ensure all compliance related requirement in regards to daily/weekly cleaning are undertaken and recorded appropriately.
- As and when required take responsibility for running the floor including opening and closing of the Bistro and taking responsibility for the cash on site.
ABCQ Cellar Management, Food Hygiene and Personal License are advantageous but not essential.
The working pattern for the role will include 35 hours, plus overtime, over 5 days per week. Including nights and weekends to meet customer demand.
There is a strong management structure in place to aid and improve the successful candidates ability’s and ensure you have the skills to succeed.
To apply for this exciting new position, please send your CV to Rachel Loadman at email@example.com.