Senior Sales and Office Administrator/ Manager
We are looking for an experienced administrator and a team player.
Exciting opportunity to work for an inspirational and ever-changing company.
We are looking for an experienced administrator and a team player. Someone ready for change and looking to expand your knowledge by joining a well-established, exciting and leading brewery. This role is varied so a flexible approach to work is essential.
This role will suit a candidate determined to succeed and someone wanting to impact performance, success and business growth. The successful recruit would be working towards manager status within the admin department within a 6-month period.
Successful applicants will be:
- Focussed and motivated to provide excellent internal and external customer service.
- Capable of working at a fast pace completing a variety of jobs to the highest standard.
- An experienced and highly skilled individual who has the desire to work for an inspirational and exciting company.
- High Energy, driven, communicative and have the ability to delegate to others whilst managing timescales.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing internal admin requests.
- Handling & the delivery of goods and customer services to our Supermarket trade.
- Co-ordinating with accounts and production to help ensure successful delivery and management of sales forecasts.
- Daily order processing and price management.
- Day to day liaison with transport providers and own transport department.
- Daily invoicing.
- Trade/Visitor Centre Marketing support.
- Data collation.
- Co-ordinating export orders, pricing, samples and HMRC paperwork.
- Managing all export communications with customers from order receipt to delivery and invoicing.
- Computer skills including Opera/ Sage are essential.
- Excellent PC skills with competency in word and excel.
- Web based ordering.
The role requires you to work full-time hours
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Sheep Brewery, Wellgarth, Masham, Ripon, North Yorkshire HG4 4EN
Location: Masham, North Yorkshire